I do not take insurance but you may be eligible for reimbursement from your insurance company if you have out-of-network benefits. I can provide you with a receipt that you can submit to them upon request.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health (Behavioral Health) insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How much does my insurance cover for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards, HSA/FSA cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact us for further information.